News Sources & Events
- www.genpol.org - Genetics Policy Institute seeks to accelerate the discovery and development of lifesaving cures and therapies to alleviate human suffering due to chronic and terminal afflictions.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization: Up-to-date news on stem cells, cloning, and regenerative medicine.
- 360 newsletter - Produced in collaboration with the Genetics Policy Institute
- National Geographic: The Power to Divide: Feature story on the science and politics of stem cell research.
- Nature: Focus on Stem Cells: A selection of articles and features on stem cells, including the specially commissioned Stem Cells Insight.
- NewScientist: Cloning and Stem Cells: A monthly update on stem cell technology.
- The New York Times: Stem Cells: A free collection of articles about stem cells published in The New York Times.
- NOVA scienceNOW: Stem Cells Update: From the PBS series (originally aired April 19, 2005). Includes dispatches on the politics of stem cells, the cloning process, and related science news.
- PBS: Miracle Cell This episode of the series Innovation explores the use of stem cells for regenerative therapies. (Originally aired April 13, 2004)
- Scientific American: Provides news coverage on stem cell research. See The Stem Cell Challenge, a feature article from the June 2004 issue.
- SciTech Daily Review: Offers a range of news articles, features, and commentaries about science and technology topics.
- Stem Cell Research News: An online newsletter that features stories about stem cells of all types.
- Stem Cells: The International Journal of Cell Differentiation and Proliferation.
- Stem Cell News: Abstracts of current news articles regarding stem cells, with links to sources.
News Web Logs
- The Stem Cell Blog: Discussion on the science, ethics, business, and politics of stem cell research.